Sunday 28 November 2010

Adidas Top-10 High

These seem to be the popular choice amongst sneaker wearers in Schonenberg, Berlin at present, and they're pretty popular back home too. I had a 30% off voucher emailed to me by Footlocker which was valid in any store in the EU, so I decided to take advantage and get a pair. 


Adidas sizing seems to come up quite different to Nike which I am more used to. I always find Adidas are a narrow fit so plumped for a UK11 but was told they only had UK11.5 - which wasn't a bad thing as they did come up a bit narrow and the extra half size makes them fit well.


I've never been totally overwhelmed by the styling - there are things I like about them - the choice of materials, and from the toe box back, but I'm not a big fan of perforated toe boxes or the way the tongue ends in by getting much  wider as it meets the toe box as it tends to cause the  shoe to want to bend there and not where your foot needs it to naturally bend.  


I'll give them a road test and report back when they've done some miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment