Sunday 7 November 2010

Blue & White Air Force One High

This pair was pretty elusive - I saw them in Spring 2010 when they first came out but was not quick enough to snag a pair - very quickly the popular sizes sold out and even Footlocker's sneaker finder could not locate a pair for me. I started to look on eBay and found this used pair for sale at a bargain price. I was on holiday in Cornwall at the time and managed to bid and win this pair - thanks to the modern wonders of 3G, iPhone and eBay Mobile... 


They're a great shoe - really comfortable - on a par with the Airmax 90 and Airmax 90 High. There are a lot of laces so to get them looking tidy takes some effort, but it is worthwhile as twists only spoil the look.
This pair was true to the description of being barely worn: the sole was clean with no real signs of abuse or wear.
 All in all, I am very happy to own these and they look great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment