Sunday 7 November 2010

My friend David gave me a Footlocker gift card for my birthday back in June 2010 and having a bit of a thing for hi-tops I decided to go in search of something I liked. Footlocker in Oxford St, London provided a massive array of choices but these Dunks won the day. I liked they grey tracksuit material and grey denim construction and the blue highlights worked well. 
 I thought they are sufficiently 'different' that I liked them, and the colours are conservative enough that they can be worn at work. The materials are very tactile and you can't but help run your fingers over the soft material and feel the shiny white swoosh which feels ever so slightly rubbery.
 These are a firm favourite in the collection and always draw admiring glances when worn...

No comments:

Post a Comment