Tuesday 2 August 2011

After a bit of a break... I'm back

Someone at Feet on Friday collared me and said they were disappointed there had been no updates to my blog in a while. It is true that this blog has fallen into the backwaters of late, the problem usually being that the things that make up real life often get in the way of activities like blogging...

So what's been happening and keeping me busy since January? In no particular order:


  • Completing an Open University course (Yay!)
  • Attending Fenix Skinweek in Antwerp (Oi Oi!)
  • Getting knocked off my motorcycle (ouch) 
  • Taking legal action against a local garage (Grrr!)
  • Re-discovering off road motorcycling (Enduro and a bit of MX)
  • Surfing and walking in Cornwall for 2 weeks (Yay!)
  • Late nights trying to get a project finished by the end of the year that is $4M overspent. (Argh!)
  • Feet on Friday's busiest night ever in July (Yay!)


But you came here to read about my latest kicks and foot fetish related exploits... Keep tuned there's more updates coming soon, I promise....

Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment